View Single Post
Old January 27, 2014, 06:22 PM   #1
BerdanSS

recomend me a rimfire scope for less than $125

Going to be mounted on a suppressor ready bolt action HBAR Savage MKII. It's a .22LR and is going to just be used for varmit control around the barn, and as a range/fungun. Really the only thing I'm dead set on wanting is it must have finger adjustable windage/elevation knobs.

Since it's going on a rimfire, I don't need a Schmdit & Bender or nightforce Just something decent with clear glass that will hold a zero. Theres so many brands that have popped up I've never heard of I don't really even know where to start looking.

I had a knock off colt long claw made by NC Star one time, and was SHOCKED by the clarity and quality for the $49 I gave for it. It held zero like a rock too. And then I bought one of their AR flat top mount compact scopes a few years later. And was again SHOCKED.....by what a complete piece or caaarrripe it was compared to the wonderful little colt style one I already had.

Any suggestions? Approximate power is something at least into the teens on magnification, and at least 36 objective. 1: or 30mm tube doesn't matter

Page generated in 0.02754 seconds with 8 queries