View Single Post
Old December 16, 2008, 09:02 PM   #11
dstyle47

many thoughts on this case...mostly of outrage
random thoughts on case:

it seems to me he just got caught up in a system that was more interested in prosecuting than justice....

i also don't think it helped that he was judged by people who just don't understand guns, one juror admitted having "dangerous" hollow points was an important factor in the decision of finding him guilty "why should that matter, so would him having a small 22 pistol which would not be sutable animal self defense, make him less guilty in this jurors eyes?, the icing on the cake of stupidity would have to go to the interviewer Larson:

"Larson: Why not fend him off? You have a gun in your hand and if nothing else that’s heavy metal. Hit him."

his response should have been, "yes i carry my gun around to club people with."-just like in hollywood!
-and do people honestly think that in this situation when you are armed-you should duke it out fist to fist with a person intent on doing you harm. i can say that if thats what these jurors expected him to do...and in the event of a fist fight i would certainly not place my money on a 57 year old retired school teacher.
sad times.....

Page generated in 0.02147 seconds with 8 queries