View Single Post
Old May 23, 2012, 04:05 PM   #1
Magnum Wheel Man

Had a weird dream the other day...

somehow I had ended up with (2) weapons of mass distruction ( ala spy movie style ) one belonged to the "Russians" & one was a counter weapon that belonged to the USA... I hid them both together & I was running, & people were chasing me... while I tried to figure out how to know who to turn them over to...

I didn't have my CCW weapon with me, & in my dream I discounted going home & getting it, as I didn't have enough ammo for any of my guns, for the situation I was in...

dreams are weird... but in reality I reload close to 70 different cartridges, but right now, I don't have more than a box or two for any one gun... it got me thinking...

I guess I better find the time to get some rounds loaded... normally when I shoot CASS I have at least 1000 rounds of 45 Colt, & 500 rounds of 38 special... but I've been too busy lately to get ahead on them... if my dream were reality, I'd have grabbed the FN 5.7 & the 400-500 factory rounds I have for that one... anyway... I woke up sweaty, & with the sudden urge to get loading

you guys got enough rounds loaded ???

Page generated in 0.02452 seconds with 8 queries