View Single Post
Old November 7, 2008, 06:30 PM   #109
nate45

Quote:
In any case, if you want to GUNFIGHT a guy at 0-10 feet with two handed sighted shooting, then be my guest.
Lol now we are going to gunfight OK Corral style. I'm not gun fighting anyone. The word fight makes it sound like the other guy has a chance. Also thankfully most people who are accomplished with a handgun are not criminals. I'm also going to go out on a limb and suggest that if anyone who is well practiced with a gun is already holding theirs in their hand/s the odds of drawing from concealment and prevailing are slim and none, no matter what technique you use. If fact even against someone unskilled your best hope would be that if their attention was diverted to draw and fire multiple accurate rounds to the vital zone, because it has been proven over and over that the actual physical effects of handgun rounds on a determined adversary take time to have an effect and even the untrained only need to get lucky once.

As far as offense goes, if I personally was dead set on killing someone my 'ninja' technique would be to do it when they were least expecting it and unaware that I was anywhere around. All the 'gun fighting' practice in the world can't stop that.

Page generated in 0.03635 seconds with 8 queries