View Single Post
Old February 17, 2006, 08:49 AM   #22
Chris Phelps

Quote:
Lets play this scenerio out a little further. Lets suppose you get a smart bad guy, who decides to follow you around for a night and make a visit to your house to pick up the keys. Then What?

Then they could watch me dropping the key and my paperwork off at the office before going home. I'm not dumb enough to take the keys home with me. That is the one thing I can avoid!

The people I work with don't make life any easier. (I am 1 of 4 drivers doing this same bank route... just different areas.)

Just last night I show up at my first stop where I pick up all of the empty bags that I switch out at the banks... Walk up to the door. Low and behold, a bank key hanging from the door. I check the tag... that route driver was supposed to be out of the bank 20 minutes ago... and he was! So, I call the office and ask them what they would like me to do with his key, since he has to return for it in order to do his run.

Imagine that... A Key that opens the front door to every branch of this particular bank... and its just hanging in the door, 20 feet away from the main road.

My overactive imagination immediatly kicked into high gear, as it always does, and here is what I came up with.

The New Twist (part 2)

What if someone gets ahold of a key that is not mine, and makes a quick stop at one of the banks on my route, only to discover he still cant get into the vault. While he is in there, I show up... Of course nothing is going to be out of place... The BG isnt entirely stupid, he locked the door behind him. No vehicles in sight, nothing out of the ordinary. So I turn the key, push open the door, reach for my bag sitting on the chair next to the door only to realize I have just suprised the BG who is standing a mere 15 feet away from me, and could be armed!
Bushmaster Superlight AR-15 5.56mm / Custom 24" Heavy BBL Varmint AR-15 5.56mm / Ruger M77 .257 Roberts / Ruger MKI 22LR Pistol / EAA Witness 9mm Pistol / Daisy 2202 22LR / Remington Viper 522 22LR / Stevens 200 .223 / Savage 10FP 24" .308 / Mauser 98 Sporter 30-06

Page generated in 0.02422 seconds with 8 queries