View Single Post
Old December 28, 2012, 08:33 AM   #25
Ozzieman

This is something we do on private property.
I respectfully disagree. People are going to complain no matter what you do. It’s a range, open to the public. If the range owner will let you shoot it then there is nothing wrong with it.
I shoot a Contender 44 MAG with what I call my Rhino rollers in the winter time when I’m working up loads. But I also tell others around me what I am shooting.
Complainers will complain, that’s their job. Several weeks ago I and a friend were shooting in door and working on multiple shots for speed and accuracy. Both of us were shooting 9mm.
Only one other person was in the range and we were separated by more than 6 positions.
When we were done we cashed out at the store and in walked the other shooter. And out of his mouth came “I didn’t shoot very well, sounded like a *#&$% gun fight in there.” He went on for several minutes.
The owner who is a friend finally stopped the complainer by saying “You do realize you were in a “SHOOTING RANGE!” With emphasis on the last.

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.

Last edited by Ozzieman; December 28, 2012 at 10:53 AM.

Page generated in 0.02614 seconds with 8 queries