View Single Post
Old January 14, 2014, 07:11 PM   #32
Mystro

Cost is kinda unknown at this point. They are getting harder to find not they were easy to locate when first released. Prices tend to be very firm.
Gunbroker has one up for sale for $2350.00 plus the usual charges. Keep in mind this is THE best model 70 ever produced by the Winchester Custom Shop. Winchester made it very clear this gun is a clear stand out from anything they have ever produced. Then factor in that they asked the family of Jack to borrow the famous #2 to laser measure every aspect of the gun. Then the family had a condition that this gun will be THE only time a Jack OConnor tribute gun is ever to be released. There are so many stars that were aligned with this rifle in itself to make it a no brainer collectors rile to own. This is the 1960's Shelby Cobra of the gun world.

FYI...this is the custom case from the Jack O'Connor Center for these rifles. You need proof of purchase and serial number to even get one. Each gun comes with a claim certificate for the case. They will accept a copy of the certificate so you may keep all your original paper work together for collectors purposes.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; January 14, 2014 at 07:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.03080 seconds with 8 queries