View Single Post
Old May 27, 2012, 10:43 AM   #8
Viperbl1

Problems with your comments:

#1 - You assume much, whilst understanding little... Where did I state we were "airing" in 6 weeks? I did not, you made that assumption based on the very, very limited info at your disposal. So #1, if you have such a critical fact wrong, what else do you have wrong? I stated this is a 4th of July special episode, but this does not mean air-time is on July 4... Again, watch your assumptions as these often result in the wrong conclusions...

#2 - You are speaking to someone with decades of experience in the industry, and literally hundreds of shoots under my belt. You're telling me what is normal? Sorry, but when dealing with PR firms of fortune 500 companies, you rarely get more than 3 - 7 days lead time to a shoot.

More than half my shoots are demanded "within 3 days." This is normal... Where you came up with this silly notion that 6 weeks is "fast tracking it" is beyond me, and demonstrates once again how little you know about what is "normal" in this industry. I'm talking apples, and you're talking...Well, not even oranges - More like mangoes or something - haha

6 weeks preparation for filming stationary objects being shot down-range is hardly "rushing" nor "complex." Safety is important and a priority to be sure - But "complex?" Definitely the first I've heard make that claim... This is really all I have to say on the matter. If you wish to continue telling someone else how things are in an industry you are quite obviously not in, then by all means please continue to do so, but you won't be speaking to me.

I stopped by with some questions as to recommendations on where to locate 2 items. I received those from another poster, and arguments/assumptions from you...

With that said, the helpful recommendations made by Pahoo may have already paid off, and we just may have a volunteer already. Thanks again! Here's hoping the property meets the criteria.

Page generated in 0.03091 seconds with 8 queries