View Single Post
Old March 12, 2010, 04:19 PM   #26
GunsAreGood

oneounceload no problem at all. Like it has been said if you can get a replacement barrel for your Mossberg that would probably be good. You will already be familiar with the gun and be very proficient with all the controls. I would not give my 870 up for anything and do not suggest Mossberg over Remington's very much. Not because of quality or anything like that it is just personal preference so Mossberg fans save your breath or should I say fingers in this situation. If you are looking for a reason to buy another gun than I would suggest a 870. PJR
Quote:
I frequently read on the Internet about the guys who brag and boast how they humiliate guys with more expensive guns. Read about it often, rarely see it happen at the range.
I never said I humiliate guys with more expensive guns I was just saying that I will shoot as well or better than some guys with high end guns. I do not go out to the trap range and shoot better than everybody. A lot of the guys with high end shotguns are shooting many more clays than me. But there are some that are not. Yes expensive gear has its advantages but not enough to make you a great shooter by just owning it.

If guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns

Page generated in 0.02258 seconds with 8 queries