View Single Post
Old October 23, 2009, 02:59 PM   #8
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Quote:
The hunter's ed theory is that some of the neutral people might get offended by a bloody carcus,and when it's time to vote on something hunting related,the neutrals will turn anti-hunter.
I know where he was coming from... It is the same for open carry folks being frowned on by other 2A rights lovers.

I personally do not fear my hunting rights being voted out. With out us hunters the herds will suffer. Then they will have sharpshooters from choppers picking them off... ON THE NEWS!!!

I just don't see the worth in fretting over it.

I take life and I save life when ever possible... The worst looks I ever got from being bloody was walking into a store to pay for gas and buy smokes after doing CPR on a guy that head on-ed a pick up on a motorcycle... he had no chance to live but my pop and I went thru the motions especially after the family started to arrive on the scene. Once the Emt's arrived we went on our way. The clerk in the store and a customer both had the nerve to not only make faces but words too... I just hung my 17 year old head and quietly walked away...
It was just one of those "if I have to explain, you won't understand" moments...
I was almost arrested following a dog being hit by a car... I did a quick assessment and was 100% positive the dog was in the "death throes" and feeling very sorry for his suffering, with tears in my eyes, I suffocated the poor bugger to expedite the situation... The woman that hit him called the cops... I thought to report the accident but then she goes on to mention animal cruelty etc... Rather than boogey I waited and hoped I would prevail... Lucky for me the officer had shot his fair share of suffering carhit critters...

Sorry to go off topic but I just don't place much value on what others think of me or what i do.
Brent

Page generated in 0.03146 seconds with 8 queries