View Single Post
Old January 6, 2012, 06:39 AM   #15
CPTMurdoc30

Man a lot of hate for a rifle that hasn't even hit the market yet.

They are an entry level rifle meant for people seeing if they like hunting or shooting. What is wrong with that?

If it gets more people to be gun owners I am all for it. As should everyone else. I can't believe some of the attitude around this rifle and others.

8 years ago I purchased a Remington 700 VLS in 223 I paid $600 + $500 for the scope and $100 for the rings and bases. That is $1200 all together. It took me 3 months to save the money to get the scope. Now that same rifle with nothing different at the same store is $975 + $500 for scope and $100 for rings and bases. That is $1575 for the same rifle a few years later.

Would I buy an entry level rifle. No because I am not an entry level shooter. Would I belittle someone new to the sport for buying this or the savage NO. I would however explain the lack of quality in the cheap remington rifle.

I think this rifle will be of Ruger quality at a price many can afford. Not everyone in the USA makes $250k a year and can afford the best of everything. Some people have to work hard for their money and they supplement their food and cut costs with hunting.

As for the rifle its self I like the looks better than any other out there. I like the design features over the others as well. I think the stock on this rifle out shines any other budget rifle on the market.

Page generated in 0.03954 seconds with 8 queries