View Single Post
Old March 31, 2008, 08:24 PM   #3
Mr.XD9mm

Concealing Help?

Unable to wear a shoulder holster either. Live in the heat of Texas and have not found anything that I can use to carry the Service 4'' version XD9mm concealed. My attire consist of bluejeans and either a button up polo shirt short sleave or any other button up shirt that I tuck in. Every now and then I wear a pull over shirt untucked. Didn't realize how hard it would be to conceal this size of pistol when I bought it originally. Should have went with something more compact or a snubbie that I could put in a pocket holster, but then I would still need a semi to qualify with for my CCW.

I want to be able to carry either or so thats why I went with the XD and thought with my large meaty hands the compact glocks would bite. Shot a buddies small glock and found no problems but chose the XD due to the dual safety features of being able to be locked and loaded and still have the benefits of a safety.

Anyone run across this issue with his or her carry piece eventually I hope to find a smaller snub to pocket carry but at the moment the Xd will be my carry piece and will need a way of concealing it based on the clothing attire I wear everyday.

Page generated in 0.02512 seconds with 8 queries