View Single Post
Old May 11, 2009, 07:19 PM   #19
Chris_B

As an addendum:

After I had my horrid dinner (deviled ham and salmon salad sandwiches with a side of potato chips, where is my double wide), my Dad called

He wanted to know if I heard any of the commotion last night, one block from where I type this. Oh yeah, convenience store robbed at gunpoint, shots fired, etc etc. Didn't hear a thing, I was sound asleep. Gee, I can't wait for some more gun control. That will make this place safer. Once these guys find out using guns for violence is illegal, that will settle the whole darned thing. And then its good-bye, deadbolts!

For those keeping score, that's two stores in my neighborhood robbed in about 3 months, on either side of me, the druggies getting out of jail and coming home to my neighborhood, my neighbor's car having a wheel stolen off of it, break-ins across the street- oh, did I mention the four drunk punks who gave me a hard time on Wednesday night, as I walked home? I won't toss in the junkie I had arrested a few years back, for being passed out on a sidewalk 100 yards from my front door

Quick, get a liberal to explain to me how these gun laws that tell me I can't carry make me safe, before I start having independent thought! Ack! Ack! I need a nanny and an Obama inspirational doll! Ack!

Last edited by Chris_B; May 11, 2009 at 07:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.03589 seconds with 8 queries