View Single Post
Old October 29, 2009, 04:01 AM   #1
Marlo Manson

Torn between a glock 21 or glock 22?

I just bought a Taurus 24/7 pro DS 40 cal. I really like it so far.

But I have been shooting my brothers glock 22 everytime we go to the range & I love shooting it now.

I am seriously thinking that I wanna buy a glock now. my problem is should I buy a glock 22 like my brothers or should I buy the 21 cuz I am dying to buy a .45.

Now here's where it gets tricky for me. originally I was only gonna buy a .45 unless I could find a great used 1911. but now since I wanna buy a glock, I can't decide whether to buy another .40 cal in the G22, or the .45 G21?

I am wondering about recoil difference between the glock 22 which I love shooting, & the glock 21 in .45 which I have NEVER shot. from what I hear the .40 cal has more recoil?

I need help here, I am seriously having a tough time deciding which would be a better buy. in terms of ammo cost, and availibility?

I have a 9mm S&W with NO safety. I have the Taurus 24/7 pro DS. which has a Safety and Decocker.

Now I am planning on using either of the 2 guns I mentioned above. or possibly 1 of the glocks I decide to purchase, so I have NO idea which will be my carry gun? should I stick with the .40 cal or should I upgrade to the more powerful .45?

I don't really know how too choose between the 2 glocks in regards to what I have, what I wanna or should carry. I need some reliable wisdom & wanted to hear some sound opinions. thanks in advance.

Page generated in 0.02626 seconds with 8 queries