View Single Post
Old January 25, 2009, 05:00 PM   #6
Wildalaska

Since the new rules are in effect, and the Mods be watching, the level of discourse has risen to the point that I feel this has become the one of the best "political" Boards on the web.

Reason: discusssion, debate, analysis vis a vis invective and Daily Kos syle right wing rhetoric.

Plenty of places to find blackhelicopterneoconzogbushchimphitlertruepatriotschrsitianbashingfascistrascistwhiteybad discourse all over the net.

Very few places to find to find 6 pages of intelligent discussion about closing the gun show loophole.

Quote:
We'll have an abundance of advice on how to comply with every little detail of the law, but by God, you better not mention "infringement" (its a political concept)
Au contraire...infringement is a legal concept...unfortunately for some folks this Board wants it to go beyond "what part of shall not be infringed don't you understand"

Now excuse me for a bit, I must make the miso marinade for our fresh Alaskan cod Sunday dinner, help SWMBO with the Ebi Sunomono and get the beef ready for tomorrow nights Pho

WildandallthewhileimwatchingtheskiesAlaska TM

PS My biggest problem is that when I spy objectionable posts at 1am Alaska time (2 pacific, 3 central, 4 east), there are no mods around. Perhaps I could get phone numbers?

Page generated in 0.03044 seconds with 8 queries