View Single Post
Old March 12, 2013, 02:39 PM   #1
chadk7

G26 weak ejection

I went our to shoot my gen 4 g26 today and I was experiencing weak ejection. I also had a few brass to face issues as well. This was only the second time I have shot the gun as I usually am shooting one of my other guns. It only has 80 rds through it now.

It has the 336 ejector in it. Should I change that? I can deal with an empty casing hitting me in the forehead every now and then but will this problem lead to others if I keep it how it is?

Also the first time I shot it I was very impressed with the tight groups and accuracy I was able to get out of this gun. This time I could not hold a decent group for some reason. Right now I am chalking that up to the user or possibly it just didn't like the ammo I was feeding it this time. I will have to put some more rounds through it before I judge if its me or the gun.

Anyone else out there kept the 336 ejector in despite the weak ejection? If so did it eventually work itself out or did the problem get worse? Will glock fix this issue if I feel it needs to be corrected? I am not the original owner. I bought the gun unfired from my boss.

Thanks

Page generated in 0.04044 seconds with 8 queries