View Single Post
Old December 29, 2011, 10:24 AM   #25
TexasJustice7

Quote:
jhenry: Two for two with very poor advice.
I am no so certain about that, but I just will give no warning, but will wait till I can be sure I will hit whoever is coming thru a double locked deadbolted door that has to be kicked in. Waiting till I can see the intruder, helps me
be able to make my shots count but also takes a chance if he comes in shooting he may hit me. I am reluctant to criticize those who are in career law enforcement. Those people who live in safe areas however, probably don't even have to worry about anyone knocking their door down anyway, and probably have a security service as well. Apt complexes in rural ares of
Texas however, are exposed to more crime, and dopeheads looking for money to fund their drug habits.

I saw however, on First 48 that Dallas which I thought was a fairly safe city
with three carjackers killing a man, in a botched robbery. They got 30, 20 and 20 year sentences. Whether it is an intruder breaking a door down, or
a carjacker doing a robbery, the victims can follow all the rules and the laws,
and end up dead. This is why I like the laws on the books in Texas. Any person who is willing to burglarize a haibitation is quite willing to do any other
crime if someone happens to be home, including murdering the victim.

Page generated in 0.03545 seconds with 8 queries