View Single Post
Old March 25, 2013, 07:59 PM   #41
Boomer58cal

I don't claim to know every little "loop hole". My previous quote about "squeezing" the text applies to most loop holes. I understand how our government was designed to work, but that's not how it works today in my opinion. Our government has become dysfunctional. We are told we need to compromise. Today compromises means how many of our rights are we willing to give up. I believe we should compromise by taking ten or twenty thousand gun laws off the books that don't meet constitutional muster.

About the civil war comment. If that were to happen today in the world's present economic state that would probably be the worst event in human history. The other side of our world is a powder keg. If the US fell into civil war Europe would probably collapse into civil unrest. The blow to the world's economy would be catastrophic. Without nato Israel's would likely be attacked by it's surrounding countries. As war spread east you now have world war three. I surely don't relish even part of that happening.

Boomer

Page generated in 0.02345 seconds with 8 queries