View Single Post
Old January 3, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1
rlckwd7

Taurus Judge pistol/rifle quetion

Ok well after reading the warning before I posted I hope this is the correct thread. Anyway, I have a Taurus Circuit Judge and was wondering if any of you could tell me if it would still be considered, by the ATF, a pistol or a short barrel rifle, if I cut the barrel down to less than 16 inches and replaced the shoulder stock with a pistol grip. Essentially it would look exactly like the Taurus Judge revolvers they sell. For those of you who may not be aware of what exactly the circuit judge is, it's almost exactly a regular Taurus Judge with a long rifle barrel and a shoulder stock that's basically fused onto the back of a pistol grip. And yes the regular pistol grips fit right on the circuit judge. So, no shoulder stock and under 16 in. barrel. Handgun? Rifle since it started out life as one? Just wondering if I would need a atf tax stamp.

I know it doesn't make sense for you guys for me to do this and you're going to say what a retard, but for me it does make sense I just haven't given you the details. Oh, and please to start babbling stuff saying how illegal it is if you don't actually have the law to prove it. Sorry to sound like an @ss but I can't ask a cop anymore a question without him being a [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]. Thanks.

Page generated in 0.02994 seconds with 8 queries