View Single Post
Old February 13, 2011, 08:17 PM   #1
djans1397

Kahr P9 Vs PM9: Will 1/2" less in grip print that much less

I'm looking at the P9 vs PM9; black with night sights; I'll eventually also add the CT laser. I'm kinda at a toss up between the two and can't really decide which I'd rather get. I'm basically looking to have an alternative to my Wilson Combat CQB compact 1911 for EDC. I've shot the PM9 and really liked it and figured the P9 would shoot even better, have an extra round and likely conceal carry about the same.

I also own a Ruger LCP which is my; last resort I'm not going to the hood carry gun. The PM9 is damn near the same size as it, so I figured I might do better to get an "in between gun" and go with the P9. I imagine I will IWB carry and or Smart Carry holster the P9, but will a 1/2" more in grip length of the P9 print that much more? Can I wear T-shirts with it / "regular" gun carry non gaudy floral print shirts and still not print?

On all other issuses I love both guns and just don't want to duplicate what I already have in my EDC guns. So I guess I'm leaning towards the P9. Any advice from current owners of either would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dan

Page generated in 0.02670 seconds with 8 queries