View Single Post
Old November 26, 2009, 09:52 PM   #81
Sarge

Wow. Old thread resurrected, but since Deaf asked about my 580's trigger...I have since cleaned it up using this video from Great West Gunsmithing as a guide. Before going any further, I'll re-state their warning:

Quote:
This video is for informational purposes only, and I can not responsible for any damage that you may cause to yourself, your firearm or unintended targets. Trigger work should only be attempted by people who thoroughly understand the design and function of the parts involved, and have the tools and skills to perform the modifications. Improperly assembled or modified triggers can be dangerous and/or illegal.
The video is lengthy but excellent and the finished product is a big improvement. PAY close attention to the caveats regarding the secondary sear. '580' now wears a trigger reminiscent of a real decent Garand or M1A trigger- far ahead of the factory 'three and a half stage' trigger and just a trigger stop away from perfect. That is 'in the works' and this Mini isn't going anywhere.

Page generated in 0.02509 seconds with 8 queries