View Single Post
Old March 24, 1999, 07:27 PM   #6
JMC

I didn't think I missed the point at all. It was about quality ammo on a progressive loading tool. No?

I tumble my handgun brass (.40 and 9mm) for 2-3 hours in corn cobb media w/a couple of caps full of Dillons Rapid Polish 290.

Then, it's all the way on the Dillon 550B.

I have loaded multiple 1000's of rounds in this manner.

The ammo I load has been good enough to win me 2 Glocks and 2 $100 second place prizes in GSSF shooting last year.

My Brother using a Dillon 1050 and loads his 9mm's in the same manner. He has used his ammo to win 4 Glocks or maybe 5.

He loaded .40's on the 550B when he was shooting IPSC and shot into a Master rating.

Another shooter in out group also uses a 1050 for his 9mm's and .40's and has won 5 Glocks in 2 years. He also is a Master IPSC shooter.

Is this not quality enough?

The only handgun round that I load differently is the .357SIG due to the fact that I do not have a TC die for it.

I lube, resize/decap the SIG round, tumble it for 30 min. or so and then onto the 550B and away I go. It is first rate, quality ammo.

I load .223 match ammo in the same manner on the 550B and can get sub-minute of angle groups with it.

Is this not quality or did I miss another point?

------------------
Jim

"NJ...The First Communist State in the Union"

[This message has been edited by JMC (edited March 24, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by JMC (edited March 24, 1999).]

Page generated in 0.03670 seconds with 8 queries