View Single Post
Old March 30, 2013, 07:09 AM   #1
m&p45acp10+1

Model 1895 Nagant that my wife though was neat enough to let me buy

Well I was picking up a can of powder at a small shop in the country, and a guy came in and wanted to trade in a Nagant revolver for store credit. The owner told him he already had a whole bunch of them. The guy was not offended, and still bought one of the guns in the case. My wife was talking to the guy outside while I was waiting in line to pay for the powder, and the guy was waiting on the back ground check. When I got outside my wife said to pay the guy $60. So I did. On the driver side seat of my truck I found this. The ammo was in with it, and the brass from the fired ammo was in there as well. (not sure if I am gonna reload for it yet.)

The double action is not working at this time. Though he did not clean the cosmoline out of the inside so I will degrease it tomorrow when I have the time to do so. The little flapper on the hammer is gummed with cosmoline, and sticking. Looks like some carb cleaner, and drop of gun oil should fix things.

Page generated in 0.04386 seconds with 8 queries