View Single Post
Old September 25, 2005, 04:18 PM   #25
jsp98m3

Wayne,

In my case, I just feel that if you can't take a 2 minute shower (what it takes me) without having a gun instantly available, that maybe you shouldn't sleep, go swimming, make love, or get baptized without a gun strapped on either. Maybe there are some people here that do all of the above.

But generally, I think that unless you are an albino living in Watts or Highland Park Michigan, you probably aren't in constant and immediate danger of getting killed.

Even people in Kosovo and Baghdad generally manage to take a shower without a holster for the other "7.68".

So my vote goes for either extreme paranoia of a life threatening event statistically below getting stung to death by bees or hit by lightning or the "I live my life for my gun" scenario. If concern for your life is that high, then my tongue in cheek comments about wearing a lightning rod might be applicable. Moving your residence to the Vatican might also be a good idea.

All in all, this thread reminds me of the Monty Python self defense parodies. Go ahead, attack me with a banana

Page generated in 0.03083 seconds with 8 queries