View Single Post
Old January 18, 2014, 12:12 AM   #11
tgreening

Sorry this took so long. This first pic is just to give you an idea of it's size. EBRs are a standard Colt with a 16" barrel on the right, 10.5" SBR on the left, and on the bottom is a 9mm with a 7.5", but it has about a 2-2 1/2" boomer loudener on the front.

Looking down at the front end, obviously.

Not much of a "review" but hopefully it'll give you an idea of what you're looking at with a Gunslinger.

Front panel open. I wasn't exactly sure what you were wanting me to load it with, but I took the easy way out and loaded up stuff I pulled from my "go bag" (small travel case I keep loaded with a couple changes of clothes and other business related stuff because I hate packing), which was a couple pairs of pants, shirts, socks, and a bathroom ditty bag. Probably room for another pair of pants and shirt and socks, without over stuffing it. I think I mentioned, it's not a huge pack.

Top panel open. A fair amount of room up here for "stuff". I think there are 4 30 rnd mags in there, and room for some other odds and ends.

Closeup....

Ok, this is a shot of the the important stuff when it comes to comfort. It's fairly apparent the amount of padding involved here. It's a very comfortable pack. The rifle inserted is the 10.5 SBR with the stock collapsed all the way. The bottom portion of the built in scabbard is rolled up and stuffed up into the pack at the bottom. If you unrolled it the rifle would disappear from view. The fullsized Colt would probably present about the same profile pictured, if the scabbard were unrolled. Or you could leave the pack as is and let the rifle stick up higher. The Gunslinger II comes with a cover to encase the top portion of the rifle to protect it if you desire. It attaches to the pack via buckles and completely conceals whatever rifle you stick in the scabbard.

Not much of a "review", but hopefully it will give you a decent idea of what to expect from a Gunslinger II.

Page generated in 0.02835 seconds with 8 queries