View Single Post
Old October 3, 2012, 04:59 PM   #6
Famas

I own 4 of this pistols - two of the A models and two of the S. A friend of mine who also has an S model made his own reloads, made a small batch of the .32 French long which were very fun to shoot. Despite the oddity of this cartridge, I am a bit surprised that there is currently no company which produces this round. To the best of my knowledge, there seems to be enough of these M.1935 pistols both A and S models, to justify some sales, even if they are a bit more expensive than the average pistol cartridges currently on the market.

Judging from the number of times I see either of the M.1935 model pistols on the market, I would surmise that while the gun itself may be considered scarce, it is by no means a rarity. If there are only 2 or 3 at any given time on the market, I can recall seeing at least a dozen at various shows in the not-so-distant past when I move to the US. I would then assume that many have been bought up by collectors who have since stashed them in their collections, hoping for the chance that one day ammo might be available.

I would like to see at least one or two manufacturers consider releasing a limited batch for the market. I would like to think that they might be pleasantly surprised at how fast they sell.

Page generated in 0.02504 seconds with 8 queries