View Single Post
Old December 25, 2009, 08:55 PM   #18
Will Fennell

UGB

Guys,
I've shoot one quite a bit. It is a very different sensation from shooting any other shotgun I've fired. There is just 0 muzzle rise, which is great for what it was designed for, international trap singles and doubles[ in international single, or Bunker trap as it is called, you can shoot a second shell at the bird if you miss with the first ].....either way, you can get to the second shot very quickly. Also, as hit on above, in international trap, the rules state that the gun must be "broken open" as you move between shooting positions. Since almost everyone shoots a o/u in Europe, nobody has complained about that rule, which would drive us to riot over here

Well, BERETTA wanted to build an auto for that game. The result is the UGB25. Enough interest has been given it from the Sporting Clays world that they now have a slightly lighter Sporting model. Some of ya'll may have seen shooters practicing by breaking the bird, then as quickly as possible, breaking the biggest chip left. This is a good drill for keeping your for keeping your focus out on the clay. The UGB is easiest, fastest gun for breaking chips I have ever shot, because the barrel rise away from the target in muzzle rise/recoil ....it just stays right there with the bird. Truly amazing.

If there are any other questions I can answer about the UGB, or any other BERETTA target guns, just ask away

Page generated in 0.02613 seconds with 8 queries