View Single Post
Old February 14, 2013, 10:20 AM   #131
shortwave

Quote:
They lobbed SEVEN of whatever "burners" are into that cabin. You'll never convince me their intent was just to release tear gas.
Aguila,

1)What was the square footage of the house?

2)What was the design of the house...was it a two story...was it a single story ranch...how many rooms inside....did it have an attic or loft...did it have a basement?

3)What kind of circulation/ventilation system did the house have?

4) Did Dorner have a mask? Too, knowing Dorners extensive training and the fact he probably knew LE may use burners to try and flush him out, did he have time to secure air vents/drafts in a centrally located room?

5) What exact kinds of 'burners' were used?

6)If house was a cut up ranch with a basement(as appears from aerial photos and what was reported) were all Seven canisters deployed on the upstairs level in one room or at different ends of the house? Were a few dropped into the basement level as well?

These are just a few questions(I'm sure there's more) that need to be answered before we can assume the amount of canister that were deployed were for the purpose of intentionally setting the house ablaze.

If the structure was a very small, single room dwelling with no basement then I would say your assumption would be more appropriate.
Looks as though the house was kind of a long T shaped structure and according to reports had a basement. Don't know how many rooms or cut up it was inside or if the basement was an open basement or divided into rooms as well. At this point, we don't even know where the canisters were deployed at in the house. All in one room?... most in one area?...spread out?...where and why were they deployed where they were?

Again, just things to consider before jumping to conclusions as to the reason for the number of burners used.

If it's found that LE intentionally set the structure ablaze, then yes, there should be a trial and those responsible held accountable.
But I will remain steadfast as to not prematurely convicting LE for doing so merely on the fact that seven burners were used or the background recordings of some revengeful backgrounds LEO's that were more then likely not calling the shots on the scene anyway.

I'm sure there will be an investigation and at this rate, possibly a Fed. one as well. We'll see!

Last edited by shortwave; February 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

Page generated in 0.03113 seconds with 8 queries