View Single Post
Old September 2, 2007, 05:48 AM   #42
.351winchester

This may be unrelated but this thread made me think back to about a month ago, on the local news was the story of a local heavyweight coke distributor. Three of his guys decided to cash out and came into his home with guns drawn. Ended up burning off his his genitalia with a heated spoon in efforts to make him reveal where he kept his cash. On the news was a 3 second clip of the seized suspect's arsenal. A KP-95 Ruger, Carbon 15 pistol and 16" AR-15. Made me think, LEO's must hate that the old Saturday night special mfg.'s got shut down, these street thugs today have to use something else and two of these three weapons could punch their vest like paper. Before it was .25's that didn't even leave a welt. Practiced adversaries or not seems like the ordnance has gotten heavier. Traditionally only desperado armed robbers have been worth a damn in gunfights with police or feds, I think 95% of other career criminals are probably used to just getting what they want upon flashing steel and complacent. Never the less, assume a common street urchin that pulls down to be Clyde Barrow or Verne Miller, Charles Whitman or Michael Platt. When in fact, most likely Chuck Schumer has better skills and tactical proficiency.But...prepare for the worst in any case.

Be safe out there guys.

Page generated in 0.03137 seconds with 8 queries