View Single Post
Old November 12, 2012, 01:20 PM   #14
Baba Louie

Pfletch
In your experience, what kind of ammo do you typically shoot thru your Gov and, if I may ask, what types of groups and patterns does each ammo produce at what range?

Is it safe for me to assume 5 - 7 yds out to 25 yds? (latter may be a stretch for self defense, but you never know and you should know your .410 patterns max distance)

A very serious question. Could be a life or death matter if one is banking one's life on that revolver (and I'm just nosy). If you're to sell others on your concept, help us out a bit please.

.45acp? 230 gr down to 165 gr. FMJ or JHP or both
.45LC? 165 gr., 200 gr., 225 or 230 gr.
2-1/2" .410? buck shot and slug(?).

Please respond w/ answers at your leisure... photos are always a plus as well. I looked thru your other threads and perhaps I failed to spot this type of shared knowledge to back your claim. If so, please direct me.
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.02922 seconds with 8 queries