View Single Post
Old April 4, 2012, 05:28 PM   #24
rclark

Never even thought about round count. One day, I might shoot one of my .44Specials and one of my .45 Colt revolvers, another day could be something else completely. Whatever I want to shoot that day! I know the guns will outlast me so, don't worry about it. I suppose I could come up with number of cartridges I shoot in a year, but not what was shot in what. That would be a headache to keep track off. I enjoy shooting to much to be concerned with 'round count'. More concerned with load accuracy and shooting better. Guns are just tools to get from point A to POI at point B .

Oh, the only semi-auto I own is a Ruger Mark II .22LR. Don't get track of rounds here either. It doesn't get out often though as I prefer the Single Action revolver to anything else.
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Last edited by rclark; April 4, 2012 at 05:36 PM.

Page generated in 0.03256 seconds with 8 queries