View Single Post
Old February 19, 2013, 03:10 AM   #10
jimpeel

The legislation passed the House and is on its way to a firmly liberal democrat senate where it is sure to pass. Hickenlooper is sleeping with his pen so he can sign it at his earliest convenience.

Mike Rosen, KOA 850 Denver, had an hour segment on this today. I was on and told him that this is merely symbolism over substance.

HERE IS THE LINK to the audio of the segment in .mp3 format.

My statement starts at ~30:45.

This is a sad day for the formerly free state of Colorado. Mike Rosen has the governor on every month for an interview and he takes calls from the listeners. I don't know what day he does this but if you can try to get on and let him know -- RESPECTFULLY -- how you feel about this legislation. I will try to find out when that will be and give a heads up.

I moved here from CA in 1994 and unfortunately many others followed. Unfortunately, they were not of the same stripe. They have chosen to bring with them the same failed policies which caused them to flee CA in the first place.

"Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare

"Three thousand people died on Sept. 11 because eight pilots were killed"
-- former Northwest Airlines pilot Stephen Luckey

Page generated in 0.03033 seconds with 8 queries