View Single Post
Old March 20, 2013, 11:08 AM   #6
F. Guffey

Today 10:46 AM
kraigwy I don't think the present drought is totally about hording.

Think about it, its been said that Americans have bought enough guns the last three months to outfit the total Chinese and Indian Army's.

I don't know if that is true or not but I do know there has been a lot of guns bought lately, and many are first time gun buyers.

You get that many more people buying guns, they need ammo, so they are going to buy what they can, which means a run on ammo, but not necessarily Hording.

Personally I think that's (more people buying guns) is a good deal, it adds numbers which helps our cause.
Today 10:43 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If none of that is true, it sounds good about the outfitting of large armies. And, it could be said there are hoarders and winners, the winners are those that had the same opportunity to put components away when they had a chance and did not ‘put anything away’. Hording is not without logic, think of the grass hopper and the ants, I know, the story about the grass hopper and the ants started with ‘Once upon a time’ as in it never happened.

Then there is experience, I do not have a piece of equipment that cost less today than it did 10 years ago, meaning I could not afford to replace my equipment at todays prices. A good sale on components would start with “Components on sale toady at 1995 prices.

F. Guffey

Page generated in 0.03749 seconds with 8 queries