View Single Post
Old February 26, 2008, 12:35 AM   #1
SilverState

Question about advertising

I went to a website that sells lots of gun-related items. Their prices are really good, but their reputation is questionable. Since I am thinking of taking a defense pistol course requiring elbow & knee pads, I decided to buy them from this place, along with some items that were on sale.

Anyway, the ad says "Alta Tactical Elbow & Knee Pads". It goes on to describe both and has pictures of both in various colors. Then at the bottom, it has an item number and a bold faced price $9.95. Then it has a couple of drop down menus below that. One menu says elbows and if you bring it down, it says "Knee Add $10(+10). The other menu is for colors.

I took that to mean that if you buy the elbow pads only, it is $9.95. I also understood that if you get the knee pads also, then it would be $19.95 for both. Does that make sense? Or, should I have interpreted that ad to mean that I was going to pay $29.90 for both?

BTW, I received an order confirmation that said "Alta Tactical Elbow & Knee Pads"...$19.95. And I later received a receipt that said "Alta Tactical Elbow & Knee Pads"...$19.95. The problem is that I was only sent the knee pads.

Page generated in 0.03722 seconds with 8 queries