View Single Post
Old September 24, 2012, 09:50 PM   #4
warnerwh

If you need any information regarding that pistol here is the best place:
http://www.thektog.org/forum/ I suggest you read about the PF9 there.

Be sure to hold this gun firmly while firing or it may FTF on you. The gun is so light many people have this problem and think it's the gun but it's them not holding very tightly to the gun. This is called "limp wristing".

Actually these guns can and do have significant issues and they are well known for it. A fluff and buff is a necessity for these guns due to the roughness of the machining. Even if the gun is being 100% I'd still do it. As I said above be sure to read the forum.

Reliability out of the box on my gun was not 100%. I do not trust this gun 100% but do trust it enough to carry it. The cost of the gun though makes doing extra work on it worth it. The PF9 is a true bargain.

I like mine for the size and weight. Being a small person a small gun is very helpful. Customer service at Keltec is outstanding so if you do have issues they will take care of it and quickly. They will even send parts without you having to send yours in. Be sure to keep the receipt. Best wishes. I hope you enjoy your gun.

Last edited by warnerwh; September 24, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

Page generated in 0.03372 seconds with 8 queries