View Single Post
Old September 4, 2007, 03:53 AM   #3
BikerRN

Just an update.

I received an Email from Mr. Garrity that my holster is complete and he wanted to know if I wanted it. He told me that the right hand version he mistakenly made for me was sold in a day.

I told him that I didn't want his holster as I have made other arrangements. He makes a fine product, but I will not own one due to his inability to deliver in a "timely" manner. I don't mind waiting for quality, but your "estimated" delivery time should be somewhat close to when you complete the holster.

One of the big reasons that I selected him to place an order with was he suppossedly only had a "three to four month" backlog and I had heard nothing but good about his holsters. I will concede that he makes a great holster, and I'd love to own one, but I won't because he cannot deliver anywhere close to his "estimated" delivery date.

I equate this to scheduling with a plumber to come fix the leak under the sink. If the plumber doesn't arrive on the day I take off from work to be there, I will call the company and inquire about the status of my work order. If we reschedule and still no plumber, I will find another plumber. I don't care how good the original plumber's work is. In a sense I have found another plumber.

If I wasn't in need of a holster "Right Now" when I placed my order I would've waited longer even. However, in my situation, "Three to four months" seemed better than "Six months" at Milt Sparks and definately better than "Two years" at Del Fatti. In the end I placed an order with Sparks and Matt Del Fatti. Also, Mr. Del Fatti was kind enough to sell me a holster from his "Holster Bin" that he had laying around as a "prototype" for a sweet price to "get me by".

I place a lot of stock in loyalty, both from the business to the consumer and from the consumer to the company. I know where I'm going with my future holster orders.

Biker

Page generated in 0.03085 seconds with 8 queries