View Single Post
Old July 6, 2010, 01:53 PM   #22
Nnobby45

Quote:
I know this is kind of old, but I am surprised a guy who knew the victim decides to attack a guy in a wheelchair.
Why are you surprised? Criminals who rob people they know are as common as dirtbags. And victims they see as helpless, like the wheelchair bound, are not excluded in the least--but even MORE likely to be their victims. And because he did know one of the robbers, it's very possible he would not have survived to ID him.

I know two people in wheel chairs who have a holster arrangement attached to the chair for instant access. For quick access to a weapon, just about needs to be that way.

I still shake my head at the number of well meaning victims who will open their door to people, including casual acquaintances, who try talk the their way inside. A better idea would be to holler back that the Police are on the way and will give them all the assistance they need.

And some really good news. The state has felony murder statues which allows for the incarceration of the other dirt bag for about the rest of his life since the felony he participated in led to someone's death.

Page generated in 0.03887 seconds with 8 queries