View Single Post
Old April 4, 2013, 11:29 PM   #66
Viper99

I am not surprised that politics has taken what should have been simply closing loopholes to another level. Anyone bend on harming people and causing the kind of carnage done in Sandy Hook School is going to be next to impossible to stop.

You can say that limiting the magazine to 10 rounds helps or that all transactions should be recorded. The problem is that people who are mentally sick don't care about these details. Who was at fault in this case in my opinion? the mother of Adam Lanza. Why would you buy and show how to shoot and use an Ar to a kid that obviously had mental problems? I read stories where it actually said that when the parents needed to go out and hired a baby sitter, they would tell her not to turn her back on their kid. Didn't that ring any bells to them?

Living in Newtown Ct, I can tell you that this horrific event has taken a tbig, big oll on this town. I spend 6 years going to Sandy Hook School to pick up my kids so I knew, not personally but knew a lot of those kids by sight. I had seen their parents picking them up while I was picking my kids up. So needles to say, even now its very emotional to write about this.

These are my neighbors, great people who loved their kids, did everything right and find themselves trying to understand why this happened to them.

Yes, politicians have taken advantage on what happened here but we were hit so hard that we did not have time to react. Did I expect what we got? no way. I thought it would be just closing the loopholes on gun shows and limiting mags to 10 rounds. Sadly now as a gun owner, I will have to pay the price of someone else crazy act.

No disrespect to any of my fellow posters here. Just my 2 cents.

Page generated in 0.03220 seconds with 8 queries