Thread: Jim Shockey fff
View Single Post
Old August 13, 2010, 09:35 PM   #24
Hardy

ok guys--I tried J Shockey today in the 1860 army/fluted w/ sim-ivory grips. Now- a 38 special spent case I think holds 25 g. The 25 g spout for copper flasks claims to hold 25g. I think it holds more to 27 to 30. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway that spout full shoots that 60 Army chambers good. If I fill the chamber up with J Shock with more than that it just poofs. Anyway, let me tell you that I have a small hobby shop that sells this stuff. I AGAIN will not print/share any of these posts. I NEVER HAVE!! I sell these guns , supplies etc. I love these guns. I am not a gunsmith. I shoot these guns and am not a marksman. I have sold some of you guys parts and on occasions spent more for shipping than what I charged. I am not in this for the money, or to **** anyone off or toot my own horn. But it seems I have bothered some of you guys I mean Y'ALL and sorry but just didn't understand . But I went out on a limb to promote and sell what you guys love AND ITS BEEN A TOUGH ROW TO HOE IN Upstate SC . You will not hear from me again on this section. Good luck to all.

Page generated in 0.03445 seconds with 8 queries