View Single Post
Old May 21, 2009, 06:49 PM   #36
MrNiceGuy

Quote:
I think I can say this with great confidence; if an unarmed man runs at you and there is not a clear force disparity present blah blah blah
The disparity of force, not force disparity, is subjective.

If a larger, fitter, and younger man was running at an older, weaker man who was obviously armed, his intentions are obviously malicious.... There's just no alternative. The disparity of force was clear and present from my perspective.

You are confusing the disparity of force, and the actual use of force. The disparity of force must be present so that YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT until you are in the process of being beaten to death to defend yourself.

I still feel that a proper jury would have been able to realize this.

However, you've made some comments that make me wonder where you're getting your information.
Quote:
I'm thinking Fish, who appeared to be a rather arrogant fellow got mad, shot at the dogs and then got ****** when Kuenzli came up to him and shot him. I think he overreacted and now a man lost his life.
I just have to wonder what you're basing that off of.
Kuenzli "who appeared to be a rather arrogant fellow" has a history of overreacting and becoming enraged when he feels his dogs are suffering an injustice.
It seems that your POV comes from the fact that fish didnt fight off the dogs with a stick... which IMO is asinine.

Last edited by MrNiceGuy; May 21, 2009 at 07:51 PM.

Page generated in 0.02440 seconds with 8 queries