View Single Post
Old April 1, 2008, 10:58 PM   #18
Scattergun Bob

I your rush to dismiss the data...

You have again played right into FerFAL and his continued crusade for high capacity handguns. I see the wisdom of Mr Benzene, Mr Raimius, Mr Meyer, and Mr Raytracer. HOWEVER, gentleman in your rush to agree with FerFAL you overlooked the true issue. Is the data that supports officer involved shooting "and it is current data" valid in relation to civilian shooting incidents? The answer is no, only those small number of times that LEO personal are truly surprised does the data have merit.

Mr Meyer, you made some discourteous remark about learning better stats, yet supply none to support you claim! Please I am willing to read any data that is available provided it is legitimate. THAT IS THE PROBLEM, besides LE data collected and rigorously tested no solid information exists. Self-conceived reality, I heard about, and I think it happened this way are not the stuff to base a strategy on.

Frankly, I try to stay out of these discussions, how many rounds and how many predators and how many reloads don't matter much. What really matters to me is to use what I have available with decisiveness and aggressiveness, and to keep thinking through the fight.

To FerFAL I say enough you win, only a fool would take less ammo than was needed to win the firefight. So how many rounds is that SIR.

Good Luck, Be Safe

Page generated in 0.02960 seconds with 8 queries