View Single Post
Old March 17, 2014, 02:30 PM   #19
Chaz88

Quote:
I understand how the action works, and that it can't reduce recoil, but just curious if the comfortech makes up for it enough to be as "soft" as a gas gun.
For me it is softer than some gas guns.

Quote:
As to Benellis, my clearly prejudiced view is that after laying out that much coin for a relatively simple action, no one who owns one is going to say anything bad about it.
If I had something bad to say I would not let the price stop me. Bad part, for me, is that it is a bit too light for trap. That can be helped with the heavier end caps. As far as price goes it is less than half of most entry level trap combos.

Quote:
I have nothing against the 1100. Out of the box it is one of the best compromises for working for most shooters without fitting. I do not think it is because it fits better but is because shooters do not have as hard a time fitting themselves to that particular gun.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.02755 seconds with 8 queries