View Single Post
Old December 8, 2011, 08:41 PM   #7
Hunter Customs

Quote:
Just passing through !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in Iowa, we have had more sightings this year than I can recall. Why is it that the DRN folks keep saying that these are just "Passing Through" ???
I always have to ask; passing through to where? I now see that they must be heading north, to Wisconsin. Our deer numbers are seriously down this year and perhaps that might be the reason. By law, it's open season on them so my call is to pop them if you get a chance.

This is the same story we get here in Missouri "just passing through".
I also wonder where they are passing through to, along with that I wonder who in the hell ask them if they are just passing through?

It sounds to me that all the conservation departments read their information for a standard response out of the same book.

There's been several sightings around here of an adult or adults and my neighbor seen two that were about half grown wrestling around with each other.
However I'm sure they are all just passing through.

In Missouri unless they are killing or threatening livestock or a human they are protected.
If one is shot the shooter is to report it imediately.
I would be willing to bet that if one was shot and not reported it would not take the conservation officer long to find it.
Best Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

Page generated in 0.05020 seconds with 8 queries