View Single Post
Old November 11, 2011, 02:48 AM   #144
Bill Akins

Thanks for that info Asgardnz. Do you know if the blank firing one you bidded on is capable of firing, or being converted to fire live cartridges or black powder loads or if it is incapable of ever live firing? Be sure and let us know if you get it and post lots of pics here. Because the only other still pics I've ever been able to find are the screenshots I made from the movie and now the one you posted. But the one you posted from the auction doesn't show it close enough to make out details well. Not your fault though, it was from the auction. It would be great if you get it, if you could do a whole report for us on its operation. It's really great that you personally know Mr Godkin and also Brian Redwood the original maker of the rifles. It would be great if Brian Redwood would make some more of them in bulk, in percussion, for black powder shooters.

"This is my Remy and this is my Colt. Remy loads easy and topstrap strong, Colt balances better and never feels wrong. A repro black powder revolver gun, they smoke and shoot lead and give me much fun. I can't figure out which one I like better, they're both fine revolvers that fit in my leather".
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target".

Page generated in 0.02797 seconds with 8 queries