View Single Post
Old May 8, 2013, 09:54 PM   #14
BerdanSS

Nice DUB! I love those old pump guns

My Dad has his old Western Field #41 repeater. My great grandfather bought it for him to hunt rabbits with on the farm when he visited as a boy. Dad and I take turns knocking 410 hulls of fence posts at 50 yards with it when we shoot together

I got bit by the bug also. I'm getting into collecting the different models of the Mossberg trainer rifles. I didn't relies there were so many different variations of the models. I saw one a couple weeks age while doing research into what to start collecting. My love of mossbergs in general, along with the history of these sealed the deal.

This is the one I just picked up on GB to kick off the collection. It's in the process of shipping, the wait is all but unbearable. It's a late 50s manufacture 151M.

next on the list to add is a US Property marked 1940s 42M mag feed bolt action. In addition to the rifles themselves, there is a whole slew of original accessories, advertisement and telescopic sights to collect.

If you like the old mossys like I do, this site was VERY helpful to me in my research. http://home.epix.net/~damguy/

Last edited by BerdanSS; May 9, 2013 at 10:06 PM.

Page generated in 0.02706 seconds with 8 queries