View Single Post
Old April 14, 2009, 10:57 PM   #13
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antipitas
Absolutely it is political. But it is calling for activism, which is perhaps the only real political thread that can survive in this forum (See my notes in this sticky).
And I fully understand your sticky. My point being is with the overtone of political nature, I tend to stand aside for a while until other members chime in. I want to make sure that the discussion remains within the set rules before I jump in. In the past, I've had a bad habit of being an early participant of drifting threads off-topic involving political discussion. I found that if I read the OP and spend more time thinking an less time typing off the bat, I keep myself out of trouble.

Quote:
I do not want any federal ccp to overpower locally entrusted permits. I see it as a "level two" kind of permit. Only if you want it, and it lets you do the whole country. I do not at all think it should affect any current programs.
If you want a type of "level two" permit, how is this really valid if the intent isn't to affect any current program? If a state doesn't have CCW, like Illinois, how does the "level two" federal permit hold water in that state without affecting their program?

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Page generated in 0.02692 seconds with 8 queries