Thread: States' forum?
View Single Post
Old June 22, 2002, 10:56 PM   #5
labgrade
Member In Memoriam

Rich, thanks.

I never expected this to go anywhere whatsoever re TFL - more of a yak & a frustration level at the world at large kinda ....

I have gleaned such an amount of knowledge here (TFL - thanks again, hat's off, kudos, Sir! yada - to the nth degree ... you done way good) & the know-how base here is astounding ..... I am literally in awe at the resource available .... one of those things that jump-started me into more of the political fray.

I cannot help but think, & know, that those of us who dial into TFL have somewhat of The Key to the assist in turning this country around just enough to make that difference between the jury & cartridge box .... damnitall & good grief! if we can't, who the hell could!? (yup. rhetorical, & all that, but still pertinent ..... )

I've some very astute local players in my personal circle who also could (do) make a difference, but sadly, there just isn't the exposure .....

Again, I'm not asking TFL to "step up" ... more of a frustration

I don't even know what I'm asking for ..... , but do know that if we "astutes" here can't pull it off, then none of us can .....

Yup. Mindless questions & just asking for some answers to kick-start the whole thing again ...... just the discussion.

Some mention lately in Political about a regional thing - maybe not, but what's it take to get us all dialed in & active?

If we don't, buddy, we're sunk .....

Page generated in 0.03927 seconds with 8 queries