View Single Post
Old April 29, 2010, 10:38 PM   #75
CajunPowder

LOL !

FIRED! ROFL !

Ahhhh it's true, I mean it's really all about money and my gripin' ain't makin' 'em no mo muuuuney. :-)

Hardcase, that's good insight on what has actually happened regardless of all the details. I'm so spoiled on web content and SEO, etc..., (as I was in the wireless communications business as a web programmer), that this thread might have decided the issue for them. I mean there are a BUNCH of experts out here so maybe they just didn't want to play at this table anymore.

I'm really looking forward to the Taylor-Strite combo. I may have $600 in the whole thing with all the shipping and such, but I'll have ... not a perfect ... but a fine Uberti 1858 New Army Remington revolver target model in stainless steel . And most importantly I will have learned a terrific amount about the revolver and black powder. I will be looking for a modern, inline BP rifle next and the CVA Accura is looking pretty good on sale at Cabela's, although I may get a flintlock. And that's part of the fun of all of this is making that final decision on what you really, really want.

And you are right, I really, really want a very nice Remmie in stainless.

ClemBert:

I'm in stitches still as I chuckle over our virtual "Pietta and Uberti soap opera"! We'll call it "As the Cylinder Turns".

The "Pietta Genius" ROFL, LMAO !

Page generated in 0.03062 seconds with 8 queries