View Single Post
Old June 16, 2012, 09:53 AM   #12
TNT

next week I will be ordering some new carbide dies, but I am did back the expander out just a bit, and it seems to help. The one case that never seemed to hold the bullet in place now does. I will do some more experimenting later on today with it. The dies I got from my dad and they may be time to retire them, parts are almost impossible to find. So I was just working with what I had. Every caliber seems to have a learning curve. But I never thought that the case was getting work hardened due to the chamber pressures are just high enough to do so. But the thinning of the material I thought might be a possibility. Possibly from the factory I dont know but thanks guys for the info moxie I will give it a try on the slight bell as well as new dies for the immediate future. I will keep you all posted on what happens

Page generated in 0.03679 seconds with 8 queries