View Single Post
Old December 4, 2005, 01:40 AM   #7
DimitriS

T. O'Heir,

Actually I am planning on joining the Navy after this little delay as a Electronics Technition, I passed the Aptitude Test, the medical and the interview but shortly after I had a injury with my left sholder I cant apply too much pressure and being 220lbs and 6ft 2 its hard to do the 19 or what ever amount of push ups they wanted me to do now so I am delaying my application and getting some college in me and they said it was ok and a good idea

I always wanted to learn to be a Tool and Die and this is more of a personal eduaction I want to learn I am actually not planning on working as a Tool and Die worker

Quote:
There's no such thing as a 'registered' gunsmith here. Nor are there any qualifications to call yourself a gunsmith. There is or used to be, a 'dealer's carry permit', likely changed to a dealer's ATT now.
Thats interesting. Well I am going to look at AGI courses just so I can have some "paper" backing to me claiming to do gunsmithing work

Thanks for the information!

Dimitri

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Firing Line ID 30083

Page generated in 0.04401 seconds with 8 queries